In the stillness of the night
Where the moon is the only light
I gazed out my window to change the lonely view
Shades of green and blue
Creates an impression of dark hue
Then something made my heart glow
As I saw a silhouette of you
My mind is so mystified
As I stared at the figure outside
There’s something so unique that captured me so quick
You bring inner sense
Hardly seen in brighter scenes
I’m stricken by your presence
Praying for your immortal existence
Stay with me tonight
No one came to me throughout all those lonely times
I’ll be forever free if you’ll only stay with me
Stay with me all the time
You touched me with your magic hand
I breathed you in and smelled your scent
You took me out of control, followed all of your oracles
I can’t go on without you
Please help me make it through
And I promise I’ll care for you
Until my life is thru
(Natty Dread)
Where the moon is the only light
I gazed out my window to change the lonely view
Shades of green and blue
Creates an impression of dark hue
Then something made my heart glow
As I saw a silhouette of you
My mind is so mystified
As I stared at the figure outside
There’s something so unique that captured me so quick
You bring inner sense
Hardly seen in brighter scenes
I’m stricken by your presence
Praying for your immortal existence
Stay with me tonight
No one came to me throughout all those lonely times
I’ll be forever free if you’ll only stay with me
Stay with me all the time
You touched me with your magic hand
I breathed you in and smelled your scent
You took me out of control, followed all of your oracles
I can’t go on without you
Please help me make it through
And I promise I’ll care for you
Until my life is thru
(Natty Dread)

No comments:
Post a Comment